Improving Academic Success for All Students
1. The district will provide the most recent common core aligned instructional programs,
including accelerated interventions for reading/language arts and math. (State Priority
2. The district will provide professional staff development opportunities for all staff. (State Priority 2, 4)
3. The district will use data and data analysis to target student needs. (State Priority 4,5,6)
4. The district will allocate resources to support the LCAP and school plans.
5. The schools and district will continue to find and improve ways to increase and support
parental involvement to support student success. (State Priority 3, 6)
6. The district will attract, retain, and fairly distribute the highest quality staff at all sites.(State Priority 1)
7. The District will maintain safe, clean, and secure facilities and learning environments.(State Priority 1)
Message from the Principal
Upper Lake Elementary School has been hard at work this Summer getting ready for an exciting 2017-2018 school year. We have been busy this Summer building, repairing, replacing carpeting, finishing the new playground, and gaining space for our growing student body. We look forward to learning with you this school year.
We welcome all guardians to partner with the school to make educating the whole child enjoyable and successful. Safety is one of our top priorities. Please make sure that when you arrive on campus, you always check into the office and get your visitor sticker.
I am super excited to work with your children and the talented, dedicated staff at Upper Lake Unified School District.
Principal ~ Upper Lake Elementary School